Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Engagement Day #4

Alrighty! Congrats again to the happy couple, now let's start PLANNING!

This blog will make it easier for us to communicate. If you want to, you can leave comments on this post, all you need ava is a google email address. Lydia Rae, I will send you the log in email and password so that you can post things on here too.

So! Today I started creating  music playlist for the wedding of songs that I enjoy. Everytime I log on, I will post a youtube video of the song, and you can check it out and say "yay" or "nay"! I will have the playlist saved on my iTunes with all the approved songs. Here is the first one!

Marry You- Bruno Mars

As far as makeup artists, hair stylists, and photographers, I am gathering all the info still and will set up the list on here when I have all the information. :)

Oh, and venue maybe.... :D
Centennial Lakes <3
Centennial Lakes Rental Prices

Let's get CRACKING on this AMAZING wedding!

-Lydia Mae

1 comment:

  1. the song is nice, but im not in love with it.... im still looking for something. maybe "the way you look tonight" we both love that song. maybe as a 1st dance song.

    ReplyDelete