Tuesday, April 26, 2011

God's Gift to HAIR!!

So, my stylist, Andy Doan, has agreed to work the hair for the wedding, if the dates and such allow. He is my secret to healthy hair, he is the only stylist I have used since 2006! Andy graduated from Aveda, here in Minneapolis, and now works in the Sunbear Spa and Salon in White Bear Lake. He has done hair for loads of runway shows, photoshoots, and events in the Twin Cities. I think it would be safe to say that he is the #1 top stylist in the Twin Cities. He is extremely talented and I think he would be PERFECT for the wedding. Below I have attached photos of his sexy self and images of just SOME work he has done :)

Ultra Talented Andy Doan:



His Talented Craftiness:













Here are some sites that feature him and his work:


He told me that it would be 30$ for a "trial run/consultation" :)

Just type him into google... he pops up everywhere :) LOVE HIM! 


-Lydia Mae









3 comments:

  1. i know i love his work. What can he do with short hair like mine ? what's his trial run rate??

    ReplyDelete
  2. you wouldn't need a trial run with him, he can do ANYTHING that you want. but if you really want a trial run, i can give him a jingle and ask.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so it's $30 for a test and see if maybe i want extensions?? and what for the actual day again ? $75 ?

    ReplyDelete