Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Stephanie Molin Makeup Artist

So, Stephanie Molin is the other makeup artist that I contacted. She is wonderful. Her and I worked together on the karen tobler shoot. Below are images from the shoot:




Here is the information she sent me:

 I am in the process of building a home studio and setting up in the future the website and online portfolio. :)

My prices are the following though:

Rates:
Bride $75
Bridal Party $50
Bridal Party Partial $35 (eyes, lips, cheeks only)
Airbrush - $25 extra
* false eyelashes if desired are included as well as a lip touch up
Trial runs at my in-home studio: $40
Trial runs at location of choice $50

My goal is to make brides look like themselves, but more perfect. :) Special considerations are taken for photography and lighting. I do 100% color correction for the skin and pay attention to highlights and shadows. Let me know if you need any more info. Day of wedding makeup application is done on site as well. 


Again, she is great!


-Lydia Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment